levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

in the back of a hired small truck, en route to Fuentes Georginas

in the back of a hired small truck, en route to Fuentes Georginas

Only 3 students wanted to come on this weekend school activity, so we
took a chickenbus to the nearby town of Zunil, then hired this truck
to take us to the "warm" springs Fuentes Georginas. The back has high
rails, which is why we can stand up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Levi. Thanks so much for posting these photos. It's wonderful to get a glimpse into your current world. All the different colours are stunning, very bold and uplifting.

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Selam said...

Ditto on what Lauren said. I especially like the picture of the inside of the house near your room. Very well done photography. You did all of that using a digital camera? Wow! Stick me in a furry suit and call me Joey, you are a good photographer Levi!

12:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home