levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

The "inside" of my home in Xela

The "inside" of my home in Xela

This is taken with natural ambient light, using a tripod. The door to
my room is directly to the left of where this photo was taken,
opposite the stairs. Note the 3 handmade wooden looms on the right,
the dinner table in the distance, and behind that the curtain
separating the house from the little store. Also note the light
beaming through the translucent ceiling, the absence of any electric
lights during the day, the brightly painted walls, and the many
plants. It really is a lovely living space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home