levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Me, fixing a bike at Maya Pedal, and sporting a new haircut.

Definitely the cheapest haircut I've ever had that wasn't free - Q7, about a dollar. For another Q7 I also had my first shave with a straight-blade, which was a worthwhile experience that I'd like to repeat. However it took him about 15 minutes to remove my week-old stubble and he kept saying "cuesta mucho." At the time I thought he was saying it was going to cost me a lot, but I later realized this is just an expression meaning "this is difficult."

1 Comments:

Blogger Selam said...

Hey Levi,
A couple of things, although I'm disappointed with the fact you got a hair cut (since I liked your hair long), I think it looks good. The other is the photography is absolutely amazing. You did an awesome job. Some of the most stunning and beautiful pictures I've seen anywhere. Great job.

11:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home