levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

back in Canada

Well I arrived back in Toronto this evening. It's amazing how quickly I can be whisked thousands of kilometers away, to a completely different life than all of my friends in Guatemala will be continuing, because of a passport and a bank account that I have. Don't tune out yet, I have a lot of writing about Guatemala to catch up on, a lot of reflecting to do, and will have more time to do it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rosy said...

welcome back levi!!

7:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back and hope you can get over the culture shock of being back here. Looking forward to your future postings and pictures and hearing you speak Spanish!

Anh-Thi

8:22 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

levi, it's great to have you back! i hope i never tune out.

lauren

6:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Levi, welcome back!

hope to see you soon !

4:52 p.m.  
Blogger Tino said...

Bienvenido a casa, mano! Me alegro mucho
que has aprendido tanto ...
Un abrazo fuerte,

Martino

5:33 p.m.  
Blogger vonLevi said...

Thanks all for your kind and insightful comments throughout the blog. I believe I've read every one, even if I haven't responded to them all.

Martino, hablemos en espanyol, pronto :)

5:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home