levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

back in civilization

back in civilization, originally uploaded by Levi Waldron.

Hello again everybody, I am back in civilization after 54 days travelling in the arctic by canoe. It was an adventure that is now reaching surreal proportions in my mind, and I look forward to telling some of the stories here. I won't have much time til I'm settled down in Toronto in mid-September, but in the meanwhile I'll just post a few pictures. Here's one of the arctic ocean with sea ice in thebackground, and 1 of our 3 faithful canoes in the foreground.

1 Comments:

Blogger Selam said...

Hey Levi,
Long time no see... but if that picture is an indication of the rest of your picture... man, I NEED to see those pictures. And it's good to have you back.

12:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home