levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

one family with their new stuff

Looks like the package included some toys for the kids too. I should note that I didn't say what to buy with the money; it's whatever Carlos and the folks at Maya Pedal determined that people wanted, was available cheaply, and could be bought in sufficient quantity to evenly distribute amongst 103 families.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que bueno que la ayuda a las personas fue dada de manera correcta, para que alcanzara y perdon por no ofrecer mis servicios

4:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home