levi's travelblog

Since I´m going traveling for a pretty lengthy time, I decided to skip the group emails and instead write a weblog. Please go ahead and post replies if the spirit moves you, or send me an email. I can´t promise timely replies though as I probably won´t be spending much time on the internet. However, I can promise to try and keep the blog interesting and not too long!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

packed into a bush plane

packed into a bush plane, originally uploaded by Levi Waldron.

Continuing the canoeing slide show after a bit of an absence, here is our group packed into a twin engine Otter, along with our 3 canoes and 1500 lbs of food and gear for the 2-hour flight to our put-in point. When I receive our group journal, I'll start posting some entries from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home